- Cooking. You can cook/fry/bake with it all the way to 500 degrees F.
- Lowers LDL Cholesterol (the not particularly good cholesterol)
- Lowers Blood Pressure. Avocado oil is high in potassium & vitamin E
- Detoxes your body. Avocado oil contains chlorophyll, a natural source of magnesium which helps to detoxify your liver, kidney & brain.
- Helps fight cancer. Lowers risk of cancer. High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids, which are well known as anti-carcinogens.
- Treats skin damage & irritations. Easily absorbed by the skin and helps with dryness, healing, sun damage & even scars & dandruff.
- Fights wrinkles. High protein levels & amino acids in Avocado oil help with tissue regeneration & cell renewal. Contains both Vitamin A & D.
- Helps treat periodontal disease & inflammation.
- Improves hair growth & texture.
- Stimulates weight loss. Improves digestion, blood flow to process food more efficiently.
1 in stock
1 in stock
Avocado Oil – Expeller Pressed, Refined – Specialty Oil
Avocado oil can be used in many ways in your culinary repertoire. It can be used in your dressings, sauces and marinades.
Avocado oil an all purpose cooking oil and can be used in the same ways as many other cooking oils. Avocado oil has the highest smoke point of any natural oils at 520 F.